The Art of Lash Extensions
Learn how to apply lash extensions in a variety of styles.
This treatment is experiencing increasing industry demand and is the perfect service to launch your new career or add to your existing repertoire.
What you will learn
The Art of Lash Extensions includes practical training to master the craft, as well as:
- Social Media for the aesthetics industry
- How to take before/after photos to best represent your work
- Health and hygiene practices
- Information on lash (hair growth) cycles
- Pre-Care and After-Care
- Small classes with a maximum of 4 students per trainer
- All products and tools are provided during the course
- Products to take home
- An instruction manual
- Online group support
- Trainer demonstration
- Student discount for The Cosmetic Shop
- Certificate of Completion
- Discounted rates for further study at The Cosmetic Hub Academy
- There are no pre-requisites for this course. However, students are required to provide their own model for the afternoon practicals.
All courses contain Theory sessions and Practical sessions. Models are required during practical sessions.
The Art of Lash Lifting (express) course is a 3-day class that is carried out in-clinic.
Theory (in clinic)
Practical (in clinic)
Steps to becoming a Lash Lifting Artist
Complete your training
Grow your business
Enrol by submitting a completed enrolment form and select from the available payment options. The Cosmetic Hub will be in contact with further information and to confirm class availability.
A 20% course deposit is required to secure your enrolment with the remainder due the week before the course. Payment plan options are available.
Once you have completed your course at The Cosmetic Hub Academy, you are ready to embark on your new career as a professional Lash Extensions Artist!
As artists, we never stop learning. To help our past-students develop their skills and reach their potential, we offer ongoing online support, as well as discounts on:
- Brow Sculpt and Henna Dye Class
- Brow Lamination Class
- Lash Lifting Class
- Shadow Days (observing in-clinic practices)
- Masterclasses (1-on-1 refresher training)