The Art of Liner
Learn how to apply Baby Eyeliner (a Lash Enhancement) Tattoo and define the eyes.
Our 1 day class is suitable for Cosmetic Tattooists who already have experience using a tattoo machine. An eyeliner pigment is included for you to take home.
What you will learn
The Art of Liner course covers LASH ENHANCEMENT TATTOOING as well as:
- Social Media for the aesthetics industry
- How to take before/after photos to best represent your work
- Information on local council and industry regulations
- Health and hygiene practices
- Skin anatomy and physiology
- Pre-Care and After-Care
- Colour education
- Latex practice (plus additional practice mats to take home)
- Mapping and Measuring
- Small classes with a maximum of 3 students per trainer
- All pigments and consumables are provided during the course
- An eyeliner pigment to take home
- A Lash Enhancement Tattoo manual
- Online group support
- Trainer Demonstration
- Student discount for The Cosmetic Shop
- Certificate of Completion
- Discounted rates for further study at The Cosmetic Hub Academy
- PREREQUISITE: HLTINF005 - Maintain infection prevention for skin penetration treatments
(to be completed prior or concurrently). We recommend EZE Training - make sure you explain that you are doing your course through The Cosmetic Hub when you enrol!
- Students are required to provide their own model. This model is encouraged to visit you for their touch-up 6 weeks after the initial treatment - becoming your first paying client!
- Students are required to have previous experience using a tattoo machine before enrolling in a Lash Enhancement class. If you are wanting to learn Liner/Lash Enhancements and have no prior tattoo experience, please contact us for separate course dates.
All courses contain Theory sessions and Practical sessions. Models are required during practical sessions.
The Art of Liner/Lash Enhancement course is a 1-day class that is carried out in-clinic.
Theory (in clinic)
Practical (in clinic)
Steps to becoming a Cosmetic Tattoo Artist
Prepare for the course
Complete your training
Enrol by submitting a completed enrolment form and select from the available payment options. The Cosmetic Hub will be in contact with further information and to confirm class availability.
A 20% course deposit is required (regardless of payment method) to secure your enrolment and unlock the online learning module which you can start straight away!
Enrol in the Certificate in Infection Control that is relevant to your state. In Queensland, this has the course code HLTINF005. We recommend completing your certificate through EZE Training - make sure you mention The Cosmetic Hub when you enrol!
Once you have completed your course at The Cosmetic Hub Academy, you are ready to embark on your new career as a professional PMU Artist!
Grow your business
As artists, we never stop learning. To help our past-students develop their skills and reach their potential, we offer ongoing online support, as well as discounts on:
- Lip Blush Extension Class
- Shadow Days (observing in-clinic practices)
- Masterclasses (1-on-1 refresher training)