The Art of Lip Tattoo
Learn how to apply Lip Blush Tattoo and disguise lip hyperpigmentation.
Beginners (no prior knowledge) and Intermediate (tattooists looking to upskill) classes available.
What you will learn
The Art of Lips course covers LIP BLUSH TATTOOING as well as:
- Social Media for the aesthetics industry
- How to take before/after photos to best represent your work
- Information on local council and industry regulations
- Health and hygiene practices
- Skin anatomy and physiology
- Pre-Care and After-Care
- Colour education
- Latex practice (plus additional practice mats to take home)
- Mapping and Measuring
- Small classes with a maximum of 3 students per trainer
- All pigments and consumables are provided during the course
- A Lip Pigments kit
- A Lip Blush Tattoo manual
- Online group support
- Trainer Demonstration
- Student discount for The Cosmetic Shop
- Certificate of Completion
- Discounted rates for further study at The Cosmetic Hub Academy
- PREREQUISITE: HLTINF005 - Maintain infection prevention for skin penetration treatments
(to be completed prior or concurrently). We recommend EZE Training - make sure you explain that you are doing your course through The Cosmetic Hub when you enrol!
- Students are required to provide their own model. This model is encouraged to visit you for their touch-up 6 weeks after the initial treatment - becoming your first paying client!
- Students with no prior knowledge can learn Lip Blush Tattooing in our 2 day Beginners class. Students with previous cosmetic tattoo experience are eligible for our 1 day Intermediate Class.
All courses contain Theory sessions and Practical sessions. Models are required during practical sessions.
The Art of Lip Blush course can be completed in 2 days for Beginners, or 1 day for those with previous tattooing experience.
Theory for Beginners only (in clinic)
Practical (in clinic)
for both Beginners and Intermediate
Steps to becoming a Cosmetic Tattoo Artist
Prepare for the course
Complete your training
Enrol by submitting a completed enrolment form and select from the available payment options. The Cosmetic Hub will be in contact with further information and to confirm class availability.
A 20% course deposit is required (regardless of payment method) to secure your enrolment and unlock the online learning module which you can start straight away!
Enrol in the Certificate in Infection Control that is relevant to your state. In Queensland, this has the course code HLTINF005. We recommend completing your certificate through EZE Training - make sure you mention The Cosmetic Hub when you enrol!
Once you have completed your course at The Cosmetic Hub Academy, you are ready to embark on your new career as a professional PMU Artist!
Grow your business
As artists, we never stop learning. To help our past-students develop their skills and reach their potential, we offer ongoing online support, as well as discounts on:
- Lash Enhancement Eyeliner Extension Class
- Shadow Days (observing in-clinic practices)
- Masterclasses (1-on-1 refresher training)