The Art of
Learn the 3 most requested Brow Tattoo techniques, plus Lip Blush and Liner (Lash Enhancement) in this all-encompassing 9 day course! Suitable for beginners, kit included.
What you will learn
The Art of Cosmetic Tattoo course covers
Feather Brows (Microblading)
Ombre/Powder Brows (Machine Brows)
Combination Brows (a combination of both Microblading and Machine)
Liner (Lash Enhancement)
- Social Media for the aesthetics industry
- How to take before/after photos to best represent your work
- Information on local council and industry regulations
- Health and hygiene practices
- Skin anatomy and physiology
- Pre-Care and After-Care
- Colour education
- Latex practice (plus additional practice mats to take home)
- Mapping and Measuring
- Small classes with a maximum of 3 students per trainer
- All pigments and consumables are provided during the course
- A kit valued at $1500 to kick start your career
- A cosmetic tattooing manual
- Online group support
- Trainer Demonstrations
- Student discount for The Cosmetic Shop
- Certificate of Completion
- Discounted rates for further study at The Cosmetic Hub Academy
- PREREQUISITE: HLTINF005 - Maintain infection prevention for skin penetration treatments
(to be completed prior or concurrently). We recommend EZE Training - make sure you explain that you are doing your course through The Cosmetic Hub when you enrol!
- Students are required to provide their own models. These models are encouraged to visit you for their touch-up 6 weeks after the initial treatment - becoming your first paying clients!
All courses contain Theory sessions and Practical sessions. Models are required during practical sessions.
The Art of Cosmetic Tattoo course runs over 2 weeks, with 7 in-clinic days that students are required to attend.
Steps to becoming a Cosmetic Tattoo Artist
Prepare for the course
Complete your training
Enrol by submitting a completed enrolment form and select from the available payment options. The Cosmetic Hub will be in contact with further information and to confirm class availability.
A 20% course deposit is required (regardless of payment method) to secure your enrolment and unlock the online learning module which you can start straight away!
Enrol in the Certificate in Infection Control that is relevant to your state. In Queensland, this has the course code HLTINF005. We recommend completing your certificate through EZE Training - make sure you mention The Cosmetic Hub when you enrol!
Once you have completed your course at The Cosmetic Hub Academy, you are ready to embark on your new career as a professional PMU Artist!
Grow your business
As artists, we never stop learning. To help our past-students develop their skills and reach their potential, we offer ongoing online support, as well as discounts on:
- Shadow Days (observing in-clinic practices)
- Masterclasses (1-on-1 refresher training)